Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Love it Here . . .

Dear Family,
 
I am very worried about Sean.  I have been praying for him to have good health, but didn't know why. He told me that he is needing to have surgery on his neck, and that scares me. Please pray for him.
 
So Dylan, that is so sweet that you got to be in the parade!!  You are a champion!!  So proud of my little bro!! Making me proud every day!!  A lot of big things are happening for you right now!! Just do your best, play hard, and do whatever your coaches ask of you and you will be fine!! :)

Parker, that is amazing that you have gotten in to road and range so fast!! Your hard work has paid off and you will continue to be blessed for that!! I am so jealous of you, because you will have your license by your birthday!! You are a stud!! Keep working hard!!
 
Mom and Dad, I am glad that Salem Days was a success!! I know how stressful it was for you, but the Lord promises us that He will not try us above what we are able to endure!!  I know this to be true, and testify of the power of Prayer.  If we have faith, through the Lord we can do anything!! :)

So now I have taught ten lessons!! It is crazy!! The teacher, Hermano Rodriguez, told me and my companion that we have the best Spanish in the group and that he felt the spirit very strongly with us!!
 
Just wanted to share with you my testimony in Spanish!!
 
Hola hermanos y hermanas. Mi nomber es Elder McEwan. Yo soy de Utah, en los Estados Unidos. Quiero compartir mi testimonio con ustedes. Yo se que JesuCristo es mi Salvador, y tambien mi hermano meyor. Yo se que el libro de Mormones un libro verdadero. Yo se que Jose Smith es un propheta de Dios, y que Thomas S. Monson es un propheta tambien. Yo se que familias son eternas. Yo se que Dios es mi Padre Celestial, y que En el nombre de JesuCristo, Amen.
 
 
I love you guys!!
 
Love, Your Other Island Missionary,
 
Elder Garrett McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment