Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Thanks & Happy Birthday, Dad . . .

Sometimes you wonder if you've been too hard . . . Sometimes you wonder if you've been too soft . . . Sometimes you wonder if you've even made a difference . . . Then a papa's payday comes in the mail.

July 22, 2014

Dear Dad,

That you so much for everything that you have done for me in my life. You have always been such an amazing example to me. It is a huge blessing to me to have you as my father. Thank you for being a hero to me, for showing me the path to righteousness. Thank you for your patience with me. We both know that I am far from perfect and that I did things in the past that hurt you and mom, and I want to thank you for never giving up on me.

It's funny that sometimes things on the mission come up that are similar to experiences that I had growing up. It really has helped me so much to be able to have your example, to see how you handled the situation, and how I am trying to handle certain situations in the same form. Thank you for always stringing to be a good husband, father, priesthood holder, and friend. I could never replace your influence in my life.

I just want to tell you happy birthday and that I hope you have a great day, you definately deserve it. I love you so much. Thank you for being my father. Thank you for being a great example to me. I love you.

Love, Your Son,

Elder Garrett McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment