Translate

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

19 Years of Life . . .

July 9, 2014

Dear Family,

So today was great! I was sleeping this morning and all of a sudden I felt Gallo, Reyes, and Cisneros jumping on me! They woke me up at 6:19 a.m. and went crazy, singing, and jumping, and pillow fighting! Then I opened a package from Stef, then worked out. We were having a District Meeting at 10:30, so we didn't get to study much! The sisters in our District made my favorite food, chicken alfredo, and then we ate a chocolate banana cake that I made! Then we went to work! We are working super out here, doing as much as we can to take advantage of the mission. Then in the night, we had a Family Home Evening. We go . . . and SURPRISE! Surprise Party! They did a big banner, a candy message, and gave me a watch! They made Habichuelas con Duke and we played charades! Then, I guess there is some kind of Latin tradition where you have a big egg/water balloon fight, so we did that! It was super funny! It smelled really bad, but was really fun! We then walked home, everyone showered, washed clothes, and got weekly numbers. It was overall a very good day, definately unforgettable, an answer to a prayer for sure! Then we all went to be and that was how I completed 19 years of life. I hope you all had a great day, too!

I Love You All!

Elder Garrett McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment