Translate

Monday, March 31, 2014

Please Pray for US . . .

March 31, 2014

Dear Family,

Not much has been going on this week.  Trying to find people still, and it is just going a little slow.  I am not going to write a whole ton right now, because my memory card just broke, says that the formatting is not the right kind for the camera, so it isn´t working and I am a little upset about it.

This week we did the same things as usual.  Elder Sanchez is doing well, and it has not been raining a whole lot here.  That all happens here in the winter time, but other than that it is just hot and humid.

I am so glad that all of you are having the opportunities to be missionaries and things like that.  That's awesome that Dad was called to be on the High Council in a BYU Stake! There will be lots of good experiences there :).

I hope you got the birthday package that I sent you mom, I sent it over three weeks ago.  Happy Birthday, and I love you so much!!

Have you heard from Sean lately? I haven’t heard from him for a while.

Well, that is all I am going to write.  We have no progressing investigators right now, so yeah, PLease pray for us!!

I love you all,
Elder Garrett McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment