Translate

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blessings of the Temple . . .

September 8, 2014

Dear Family,

So this week was a really good week!!  I got to go to the temple on Tuesday, and I can honestly say that it was the most spiritual experience that i have had in the temple in my entire life!  I went with a lot on my mind, and the Lord honestly answered every question that I had!!  

We also had a visit from some Elders that needed to stay in our house to be able to go to the temple with us.... Let{s just say that I am glad that I only live in a house of 4 missionaries, and not 8!!  It was a little stressful because we all needed to shower, and we only have one bathroom, but it was just for a day and we all did great together :).

We were also able to have the baptismal interviews of our 11 people that are going to get baptized this week on Saturday!  They all did really well, and we are just helping them to be as prepared as possible!!  We were even able to listen to 6 of the people bear their testimonies yesterday in church!!  Their testimonies were amazing!!  They ranged from knowing that the priesthood can bless their lives, to the Restoration of the gospel, to wanting to grow up and be missionaries.  It was something that really touched me!!  To see how much these people have change is truly amazing!!  Some of them needed to get married, break addictions to drugs, or start to live the law of Chastity, and all of them have made huge changes in their lives and are all really prepared!!

So today, P Day, I was able to go to the beach, and it was a lot of fun!!  WE did some mountain climbing and such, and had a good time, and only got burned a little bit!!  By the way, my bee stings all got better, so that was a huge blessing!!

That is really all that has happened this week!!  We are just super pumped for this Saturday and all of the baptisms!!  Here's to hoping that all goes well!!  LOVE YOU ALL!!

Love,
Elder Garrett McEwan

No comments:

Post a Comment