Translate

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Thanks Mom . . .

I just wanted to share part of a letter Garrett wrote me for my birthday. This is a parent's payday :). Sure do love this boy soooo much! I certainly can't imagine my life without him.

March 27, 2014

Dear Mom,

Happy Birthday!! I love you so much, and I am so glad that you are my mom! You have taught me so many things in my life, like how to clean, cook, do laundry, and work hard! Thank you for teaching me these things! They have helped me a ton on the mission and I know that they will continue to help me in real life! Not that this isn't real life, but you know what I mean, just life after the mission!

Thank you for always being such a good example to me in always doing what others ask of you and always being willing to step in and do what needs to be done! It means a ton to me to know that I have a mother that I can always count on to help me with whatever I need help with! I know that other people see this example and that they know that if something needs to be done, Neely McEwan is the one to call, because she gets the job done!

I just wanted to write this little letter and tell you how much I love you, that I miss you, and thank you for all of your support that you have given me in the mission as well as in the rest of my life! It really does mean the world to me to have you as my mom! I cannot think of a time in my life where I did not have your support! For as long as I can remember, you were always there for me, at my games, performances, taking me places, picking me up, always being there for me! Thank you so much! I love you more than you will ever know, Mom. I LOVE YOU!

Love Your Son,
Elder Garrett McEwan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment